Friday 9 February 2024

A Blast from the Past

 Friday 


Things have changed round here - I have no idea how blogger works any more but I thought I would try and compose a post anyway - it has been so long since I did a blog post but I suddenly got the urge to write one - nothing special but a new start for a new year.

Will I be able to keep it up after such a long break away - well we shall see won’t we - I have a few winter projects on the go at the moment - I doubt that any of them will be completed before spring returns and the gardening begins again - but to be honest it doesn’t really matter.

I sort of made a few loose resolutions that I hope I can keep - I won’t mention them here as that means I will feel like a failure if I don’t keep them up but one was to use the winter months creatively as much as I can and in this I have been successful so far.

Anyway this is just a re-introduction post to get the feel of things again and see how I get on.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Painting knitting sewing writing -nothing special just trying to use my time wisely and make the most of each day

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back although you may be interested to know that I had a warning that your blog was dangerous which may affect your visitor numbers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dangerous - I wonder why- anyway hello Sue

      Delete