Saturday 9 March 2024

A Slow Saturday

 

The sun came out after a foggy start and the three white crocus opened up for me - went to the post office where I do my banking now as my bank has closed down - much to the inconvenience of its customers - I posted a parcel as well.  While in the next village went to the co-op and picked up a pot of tete-a-tete for the kitchen and one or two groceries.  I mainly make my own soups but because I wasn’t in the mood last week I picked up a tin of tomato and three bean soup - it goes against the grain but I have to say it was really tasty.

Even though the sun was out the wind was really cold and I decided against doing anything outside - I am more of a fair weather gardener I’m afraid these days - husband did mow the front lawn yesterday it desperately needed it but it was so mossy after all the rain it looked even worse after he mowed it than it did before.



No comments:

Post a Comment