Thursday 25 April 2024

Thursday Thoughts

 

Once a month or so I use Thursday to shop at Sainsbury for items I can’t buy at Lidl during my Tuesday shop.  This means I don’t have time to trawl the charity shops but I did visit Homebase Garden Centre and found everything was 15% off so of course I took full advantage and came home with a few goodies.  But Sainsbury’s was a nightmare - as I don’t use it that often I don’t know where everything is - I love kippers and they haven’t had any for a while so when I spotted them I bought all that they had.  But the worst bit was the self check out I had to call for assistance three times - the last time was when I tried to pay with my library card - what an idiot! In the afternoon my occasional gardener came to deal with the front house ivy - it’s a horrible job dusty and messy with bird poop but he did a grand job. Lasagne for tea and watched a Vera episode in the evening. And so to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment