Thursday 9 May 2024

Thursday Thoughts

 

Lovely morning.  Watered the greenhouse and all the container plants then went to town. Bought some bakery bread in Sainsbury’s  and donated two books at Age Concern. Bought a pair of teal coloured trousers and a lovely summer top which is just me - both pre-loved. Checked in Homebase for reduced plants but they only had half price peonies. After an egg salad sandwich for lunch sat out in the sunshine with my book it was so nice watching buzzards soaring bees buzzing and birds singing - I actually had the thought that I would like to end my days here in this place I call home it’s just a lovely place to live. Cheese and onion quiche for tea with jacket potato and salad - watched an episode of Vera in the evening - pleasantly tired and ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment