Friday 29 March 2024

That Friday Feeling

 

Good Friday. Not that Bank Holidays mean anything any more - time off wise I mean - when you’re working they are always welcome - when you’re retired - not so much. Spent some time in the greenhouse again - the weather is so. Iced at the moment it’s safer in there.  Took some Penstemon cuttings and re-potted a couple of pelargonium that have lived in the house over winter - I’ll do another couple tomorrow probably - there are about eight to do in total.

Lovely to see the fritillary flowering again they are in a pot as they don’t seem to do so well in the ground here as it is so free draining and I think they like a wetter soil - although with all the rain we have had I should think the conditions would be ideal.

The day has passed in a blur today so much so that I can’t really recall what I did other than what I’ve already mentioned so I’ll leave it here as I’m a bit tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment