Thursday 18 April 2024

Thursday Thoughts

 

I used to take loads of photos with my proper camera - out and about - I had a gadget that I could transfer the pictures to my iPad.  Then my iPad began to play up until I knew I had to buy a new one.  Then when I used my camera with the gadget it wouldn’t transfer the photos to my new iPad - I tried to google the problem but could t find a satisfactory solution so I stopped using my camera and just took photos with my iPad but I couldn’t carry my iPad everywhere with me like I could my camera so I just took photos of the garden - which is very limiting especially when we live in such beautiful surroundings.

Thursday as you know is personal shopping day for me- I went into Homebase to check what’s new in the garden centre bit and bought a six pack of aubretia in the reduced section - a Genista reduced from £17 to £2 two different coloured Lewisia which I love and a bag of potting compost.

I also spent a lot in Boots on make up that I needed - I so miss Wilko where I used to buy make up much cheaper.     I counteracted this by going into Poundland, which I found out about from my hairdresser and bought a bath sponge for 50p which cost £3 in Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment