Tuesday 23 April 2024

Tuesday Things

 

I’m not very hot on time management at the moment - time seems to disappear and I don’t seem to achieve very much.  I may have mentioned this before - the weather has a lot do with with it I suppose - it’s been so bad I have t been able to do things outside that need doing if I’m to keep up with all that needs doing - so I fritter time away indoors.  But Tuesday is grocery shopping day so that was the morning taken care of and after lunch I went into the greenhouse for a good hour and potted on all the runner bean plants which are growing at an alarming rate unlike the tomatoes which seem to be static.  By the time I had finished I was tired - I know it’s pathetic but it’s the standing and my knees that suffer. So I went in had a cup of tea and watched another episode of Sloland which was excellent and getting very intense.  Chicken Tikka Masala for tea watched an episode of Midsomer Murders not much of a challenge  to guess who the murderer was and time for bed.  It rained on and off all day but I should have made more use of the dry bits to get on but excuses excuses it was too darn cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment