Sunday 10 November 2013

rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day ten

 

DAY TEN - SUNDAY 

Words written today – 2,181

Total words written – 19,715

Words remaining – 30,285

Days remaining – 21

 “Write what should not be forgotten.” -- Isabel Allende – Writers know the deep imperative and power of words.  Explore tips and quotes on writing inspiration at http://www.examiner.com/article/writing-inspiration-from-water-and-nature-tips-and-quotes

 

I have made life difficult for myself, I am working on four intertwined stories simultaneously, trying not to lose track of who is doing what with whom and where.  I should have devised a card index system before I started, to keep tabs on everyone, but didn’t, as I was in such a hurry to get the words down. I think I am my own worst enemy.  Lesson learned.

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment