rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day ten

 

DAY TEN - SUNDAY 

Words written today – 2,181

Total words written – 19,715

Words remaining – 30,285

Days remaining – 21

 “Write what should not be forgotten.” -- Isabel Allende – Writers know the deep imperative and power of words.  Explore tips and quotes on writing inspiration at http://www.examiner.com/article/writing-inspiration-from-water-and-nature-tips-and-quotes

 

I have made life difficult for myself, I am working on four intertwined stories simultaneously, trying not to lose track of who is doing what with whom and where.  I should have devised a card index system before I started, to keep tabs on everyone, but didn’t, as I was in such a hurry to get the words down. I think I am my own worst enemy.  Lesson learned.

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...