rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day nine

DAY NINE - SATURDAY

 

Words written today – 2,113

Total words written – 17,534

Words remaining – 32,466

Days remaining – 22

Writing Inspiration

I have bits of story all over the place as new ideas occur I rush to put them on paper – there are threads of the story hanging in limbo waiting to be joined.  A novel in chaos.

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...