Saturday 9 November 2013

rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day nine

DAY NINE - SATURDAY

 

Words written today – 2,113

Total words written – 17,534

Words remaining – 32,466

Days remaining – 22

Writing Inspiration

I have bits of story all over the place as new ideas occur I rush to put them on paper – there are threads of the story hanging in limbo waiting to be joined.  A novel in chaos.

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment