rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day eight

 

DAY EIGHT - FRIDAY

 

Words written today – 1,891

Total words written – 15,421

Words remaining – 34,579

Days remaining – 23

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Tilia Klebenov Jacobs #writing #quotes #nanowrimo

I’m stuck – I am not writing a crime novel, yet a crime has been committed which I didn’t intend.  Now I am frantic because I don’t know how to get out of it.  Each solution I come up with seems implausible – how I wish I had paid more attention when watching police drama on the t.v. – I struggle to find a way out of the situation I have got my characters into – where are the decent god-fearing people when you need them.

Onwards and upwards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...