Tuesday 12 November 2013

rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day twelve

 

DAY TWELVE - TUESDAY 

Words written today – 1,764

Total words written – 23,613

Words remaining – 26,387

Days remaining – 19

I love this.

I’m stuck.  I have run out of ideas.  I knew this would happen.  The story wasn’t clear enough in my head – I know how I want it to end – but getting there is harder than I thought.  I will just have to back track and fill in more detail until the words start to flow again.  Writing is like pulling each individual hair out of your head – it hurts.

 

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment