rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day twelve

 

DAY TWELVE - TUESDAY 

Words written today – 1,764

Total words written – 23,613

Words remaining – 26,387

Days remaining – 19

I love this.

I’m stuck.  I have run out of ideas.  I knew this would happen.  The story wasn’t clear enough in my head – I know how I want it to end – but getting there is harder than I thought.  I will just have to back track and fill in more detail until the words start to flow again.  Writing is like pulling each individual hair out of your head – it hurts.

 

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...