rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day thirteen

 

DAY THIRTEEN - WEDNESDAY 

Words written today – 2,469

Total words written – 26,082

Words remaining – 23,918

Days remaining – 18

 

kids writing inspiration chant

YAY! I am past the half way mark – my slump is over, today my fingers have been flying across the keyboard as if they had wings.  I don’t know what happened, I had an epiphany and it has just started to come together as if by magic.  I am on the homeward stretch and I can’t tell you the relief I feel.  I was beginning to feel really stressed that it wasn’t going well – I just hope this buoyant feeling lasts

 

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...