rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day eighteen

 

DAY EIGHTEEN - MONDAY

Words written today – 2,169

Total words written – 37,434

Words remaining – 12,566

Days remaining – 13

Writing is like riding a rollercoaster

I finished my quota early today, the weather  was so bad and so Novemberish that this afternoon I just got stuck in and ignored the world outside.  Writing is like living in a parallel universe, you get so involved with the world you are creating that everything is forgotten and when you finish you come back to earth with a bump.  That is what is has been like today, I was completely involved and the time flew by, the words flowed and yet I can’t remember I thing I wrote.  Weird.

Onwards and upwards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...