Thursday 28 March 2024

Thursday Thoughts


 The cows have been let out of their winter quarters and back into the fields - they were jumping about like spring lambs so happy to be on the grass once again.

Went to Homebase and bought some more potting compost a half price hellebore and a deutzia.  I tried a top on in a charity shop - the mirror in the changing room made me look hideous surely I can’t look like that in real life - why don’t they put flattering mirrors in changing rooms - anyway I didn’t buy the top. 

Didn’t intend buying any books as I had already had a delivery this week but as I had donated five at Age Concern I didn’t feel too guilty buying three more.  After lunch the weather turned terribly stormy I mean really heavy rain and wind so I settled down and watch two post apocalypse movies on the tube which were both excellent.

Dinner was tagliatelle with meatballs in a pepper and tomato sauce and we watched Whitstable Pearl on the Drama channel which is a pleasant whodunnit.



1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping it's a while before the cows are in the fields at Nostell as it cuts down our walking area and we have to keep Ruby under tighter control to avoid the electric fenced=s.

    ReplyDelete