Saturday 13 April 2024

Something about a Saturday

 

It’s late so this will be brief.  The weather was very springlike today in fact in the greenhouse it was very warm  - I was going to transplant some beans but decided to leave it till later as I couldn’t stand the heat - ridiculous for April.

Went to the library this morning hoping there would be some magazines - people donate them and they are free - so I picked up two Gardeners World and a Country Homes one - I refuse to pay for new magazines which are going on for a fiver now.  And although I have plenty of books at home I did pick up three library books which looked interesting - I do try where I can to support the library which is run by volunteers and they make a good job of it.

Had cheese and onion quiche with jacket potato and salad for tea.Watched some comedy shows in the evening and ended up way past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment