Friday 19 April 2024

That Friday Feeling

 

I used to have a lot of words I needed to put down on paper - I had pen pals  who I used to write to - friends who had moved away - friends from the past - I would write stories - poetry - it was all about words - then there was blogging - at one time I had four blogs which I wrote posts for every week - it was crazy.  Of course I burnt out - couldn’t continue - words were taking up all my time.  Now I feel as if I have used them all up - I have no words left.  Well not many anyway not enough to matter.  I scrape a few together for these small blog posts and a few lines on Instagram every day but nothing significant - as few as I can get away with really.

With these posts on here I am just recording the days uneventful events - a diary - a reminder  that’s all - there is a quote I found some years ago that I wrote down because it seemed significant at the time

Just because I liked something at one point in time doesn’t mean I’ll always like it or that I have to go on liking it at all points in time as an unthinking act of loyalty to myself or to who I am as a person


No comments:

Post a Comment