Wednesday 10 April 2024

The Wonders of Wednesday

 

There have been no wonders today - it’s been so dull rainy and miserable - the only thing of interest a tiny ladybird resting on a mossy pebble how’s that for a boring photo - but it doesn’t matter really for though I have been loading a post daily for three months hardly anyone reads it so it doesn’t matter one way or another.  A few years ago when I used to blog once a week regularly - we are talking ten years ago I used to spend all week composing interesting posts with lots of photographs and always had a good response -  I used to follow and comment on lots of blogs - but now I just can’t seem to find the time and a lot of people I used to follow no longer blog.  Of course I regularly post on Instagram which doesn’t need lots of planning and thought - it’s pretty instant and you get instant responses.

Did a load of housework this morning so felt quite virtuous - after lunch watched Foyles War and then finished my book - cooked Smoked Haddock Chowder for dinner and watching the third episode of The Cuckoo tonight - so managed to pack a bit into the day regardless of the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment