Thursday 11 April 2024

Thursday Thoughts

 

A lovely early morning sunshine and quite warm. Went shopping and bought a book The Librarian by Sally Vickers - I went into the Age Concern bookshop specifically to look for it and found it - it’s a great bookshop. I nearly always find what I’m looking for.  Then I went to Homebase and bought some veg plants - this is my policy now - I dont grow much any more a few tomatoes a cucumber peppers  beans and potatoes and if I have any room left a courgette. Oh and I did buy a Leucojom (Summer Snowflake) - I’ve seen a garden on Instagram that has these scattered through the borders  and they look lovely.

Dinner tonight was a slow cooked beef casserole with a swede and potato mash.  Oh and I had my hair cut - a couple of inches off the bottom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment