Thursday 2 May 2024

Thursday Thoughts


 Went into town. Donated three books at the PDSA charity shop bought one book in the Age Concern bookshop and two in Oxfam. Working on the one out one in principle. Didn’t go into Homebase for plants as I’d already bought some earlier in the week. Went into Sainsbury’s for their bakery wholemeal bread and used the self service perfectly this time. Home in time for lunch then out into the garden where I transplanted French bean seedlings which are growing apace - then I rearranged plants so I could fit everything in. Still warmish though not as nice as yesterday. Watched an episode of Survivors then had a Chinese ready meal as I wasn’t in the mood for cooking. Watched a Vera in the evening while reading my book at the same time - multitasking. And that’s it another day done and dusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment