Wednesday 22 May 2024

Wednesday Goings On

 

Rain stopped play - it rained all day.  Went shopping - spent too much money - got annoyed but I didn’t buy anything unnecessary so not sure why my bill was so much - although I did buy a plant for a friends birthday so that bumped the bill up a bit - anyway she was pleased with it so I was pleased about that. The rest of the day was a non event really - woke up a little later this morning which was a blessing but then found we had a blocked toilet which was a nuisance - spent ages trying to unblock it looking at YouTube videos for answers - it unblocked eventually but very frustrating and not very nice. sometimes you think why is this happening. I just want a simple uncomplicated life that’s not too much to ask is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment