Tuesday 2 April 2024

Tuesday Things

 

Grocery shopping in the spring sunshine - a lot cheaper this week as last week I stocked up for the freezer. Bought two bags potting compost - two trays of trailing pelargoniums and one regal pelargonium for my collection.  The sun disappeared after lunch it doesn’t hang around for long these days. Tomato and three bean soup for lunch and sausage pasta in tomato sauce for dinner. By evening the rain had set in again - watched a couple of tube post apocalyptic shorts not the best I have ever watched - second episode of This Town a bit better than the first but still not sure.

The garden borders have filled out with self seeders of red campion and lords and ladies and lots of celandine so much so that you can’t see any earth.

Phoned a family member and had a good chat and fed my friends cats - only one appeared my buddy Marvin.



No comments:

Post a Comment