Tuesday 30 April 2024

Tuesday Things

 

Had my recurring dream again last night - a town full of red brick abandoned factories parked the car behind a pub went back to find the car not where I’d left it - searched and searched through dark alleyways and tall buildings close together - thought I must have forgotten where I had parked it - to no avail - woke up it was only 12.30am but I felt wide awake. Daren’t go back to sleep if case the dream began again.  No idea what the meaning of the dream is but I dream it quite often. Anyway back to today - the weather although still windy was pleasant and warm - which made a nice change.  Usual Tuesday shopping at Lidl - bought four strips of container annuals for £3.99 each - last year at Homebase they cost £9 a strip they were bone dry so gave them a good soaking when I got home. Did some work in the garden after a tuna and cucumber roll for lunch - edged all the grass with the long handled shears did a bit of necessary weeding and planted up two hanging baskets with trailing geraniums also from Lidl. Came in for a rest and watched an episode of the 1980’s tv drama Survivors which I loved at the time. Made meatballs with pasta in tomato sauce for tea and watched the new drama Red Eye later on. And that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment