Tuesday 9 April 2024

Tuesday Things

 

Really windy again today and squally rain - pretty diabolical - got pretty wet going from the car to the supermarket for the weekly shop.  Spent less this week as I didn’t have to stock up on stuff - plenty in the freezer to last the till the next shop.

I began blogging again to help with my memory recall - I thought it would be a good way to concentrate my mind on what I did during the day and it has worked to an extent - I am getting better at remembering, and the days not going by in a blur.  Sometimes you can’t distinguish one day from another and for me that’s why some form of routine is important.  

Working outside today was impossible but by evening the sun broke through briefly although too late to be of any good.  Had lasagne for dinner which is always a favourite and watched the second episode of The Cuckoo which is getting more complicated and twisted. Read a couple of chapters of my book now it’s time for lights out.



No comments:

Post a Comment