Monday 8 April 2024

Monday Musings

 

 The wind dropped a little today so I did a wash load and hung it out to dry even though there was no sun - it dried pretty well. Then I changed the bed linen and the towels ready for the next time I wash.

In between times I read a bit more of my book - it’s not great literature but she tells a darn good story which I’m really enjoying - mainly about the ups and downs of family life in the 60’s.

After lunch I did a bit of tidying in the garden after the strong winds there were bits of twigs everywhere tidy until the next onslaught.
Dinner was cheese omelette salad and fried potatoes - I do a good omelette.
Fed the cats for the last time as my friend is back home this evening from hospital - I’ll go round tomorrow and give her a full report.
Watched The Cuckoo this evening - not bad but a bit scary - not in the horror sense more in the you’re not sure what’s going to happen next sense.
Time for bed I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment