Monday, 13 June 2011

Lazy Sunday



Did b***** all yesterday.  The rain never stopped all day so spent most of it reading the Sundays.  Not a bad way to spend Sunday but the outside work is stacking up.  This is when I start to get a bit panicky -will I be able to catch up.  The sun has just come out so it may not be that bad today for a few jobs.  Weed, weed, weed is the motto for the day.
Pictured above:  Nicotiana in a pot.  Put the pot on a garden chair to keep them above slug level as the leaves look very juicy.

1 comment:

  1. It was the same here so I spent much of it sofa flying.
    I'll also have plenty of weeding to do when I'm next on the plot! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete

By Way of Explanation ...

Hello The short blogging break I intended to re-charge my batteries has changed into a rather more extended one - longer than I anticipate...