rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day sixteen

 

DAY SIXTEEN - SATURDAY

Words written today – 2,392

Total words written – 33,246

Words remaining – 16,754

Days remaining – 15

 

Writing quote #15

I wonder if anyone out there is reading this, without a comments box it is hard to tell, but I will carry on regardless.  I have been on fire today the story is taking shape nicely.  I have changed tactics a little by telling the story through the eyes of the characters involved, the same story each with a different viewpoint, and it seems to be working.  I achieved my daily word quota and more without any hesitation.  I am not sure where it is all coming from but it keeps on coming.

Onward and upwards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...