rambling on about . . . my novel writing journey . . . day five

DAY FIVE - TUESDAY

Words written today:  1672

Total words written:  9512

Words remaining:  40,488

Days remaining:  26

 During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Writing: I do feel embarrassed sometimes having other people read my work.

Oh dear, the main character seems to have run out of steam for the moment – it seems she has had a change of plan, but she hasn’t let me know what it is yet.  So I am introducing a new character that I hadn’t planned on just to keep the story moving forward.  I think I will call him Gerald.

Onwards and upwards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...