rambling on about …my novel writing journey …day six

 

DAY SIX - WEDNESDAY

Words written today:  1869

Total words written:  11,381

Words remaining:  38,619

Days remaining:  25

 During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Never ever doubt yourself. You can do it!

Self-doubt is creeping in.  Things are not going as well as I would like.  I am not writing the novel I wanted to write.  I am disappointed with myself – I know I can do better.  If I saw this novel in a bookshop I would glance at the back cover, the put it back on the shelf.  Is there enough time left to scrap it and start again.  I think not. Damn. Oh well.

Onwards and upwards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rise of the apple and the fall of the oak ...

Down to Earth ...

the sweet calm sunshine of September ...