Monday 25 March 2024

Monday Musings

 

Spent some time yesterday evening writing a blog post - quite chatty it was and for me lengthy - and what happened blogger decided just to print the first line and nothing else. I was a little p…..d off to be honest. And I can’t remember what I was waffling on about either. So today is a fresh start for a new week.

I usually do the washing on a Monday it was raining all morning so it is all now hanging to dry indoors. Baked a loaf from dough left overnight which turned out fine - had a slice for lunch with some lentil soup.

Brought the overwintered lilies in to the greenhouse to grow on and replaced a dead erysimum with a potted cowslip in the container garden. Cleaned and tidied the living room and prepared tonight’s meal of Chicken Chasseur other than watching an episode of Foyles War that’s about it for Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment