Friday 22 March 2024

That Friday Feeling

 

The sun came out today and so did the tulips - as usual I couldn’t remember what I had planted so it is always a nice surprise when they flower to see what I originally chose.

It seems I chose two different shades of pink for the deck containers and magenta for those at the side of the greenhouse

I hung out the towels to dry as it was so nice although the wind was a bit keen so in the afternoon I spent some time in the greenhouse transplanting my seedlings although after standing for half an hour or so my knees began to suffer and I had to go in and rest them for a while.
Was sorry to hear about Catherine and her illness and although I am not a big fan of the monarchy now the queen has gone I did feel for her and how brave she was  telling the media about it to stop all the speculation.
The plumber came back today as the replacement radiator that they had installed was leaking at the joint  it only needed tightening but we thought it best to leave it to them.


2 comments:

  1. I can't remember which bulbs I have planted either so it's a nice surprise

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s the same every year - but as you say it’s a nice surprise

    ReplyDelete