Thursday 21 March 2024

Thursday Thoughts


I usually write these posts at bedtime when it is quiet and there are no distractions but I have been so tired just lately that any thought of writing a blog post has gone out of the window - so here I am in the afternoon thinking about my day so far.  For those of you that follow know that Thursday is my day for checking the bookshops and charity shops - and I wanted to look for a birthday present for a family member.  I like to make my own birthday cards rather than buy them and as I am a lapsed artist I try and give it a go as long as my painting mojo is with me.

Anyway I found a couple of nice things that I hope will make them happy and found a card in my stash of ready painted ones - so at least I can relax on that score.  Found a couple of nice tops for me - one I particularly liked but alas they weren’t my size and I tried them on just in case and they definitely weren’t my size - so disappointed.


This is the book I am reading at the moment about a woman running away from her past - I am really intrigued as to what is going to happen next.

 
I have these plants growing on the windowsill to keep them warm as it’s still a bit too cold in the greenhouse - lettuce cabbage and peppers - I bought some potting compost today so I can transplant them which I will probably do at the weekend all being well.

I’m watching a great drama on YouTube at the moment called Lost in  Austen about  a woman who loves the book Pride and Prejudice and by some mysterious means gets transported into the Bennett household and causes havoc with the storyline

No comments:

Post a Comment